- Identify the ways in which masculinity and femininity impact access to education in the context of forced migration, and document the experiences of those living in refugee camps in relation to their access to education;
- Produce an annotated bibliography pertaining to the above;
- Engage members of the BHER Project in discussions on access to education for men and women living in camps;
- Open and facilitate a research discussion forum; topic to be determined.
- Annotated bibliography on Ideologies of Masculinity and Femininity in Access to Education (anticipated release date summer 2014).
Conference Organization and Participation
- To be determined.
- Annotated bibliography on Impacts of Ideologies of Masculinity and Femininity in Access to Education (anticipated release date summer 2014).
Related Projects and Networks
- Borderless Higher Education for Refugees Project (BHER) (link is external)
- Gender and Equity Committee (BHER)