Home: The Child Recovery and Reintegration Network is a dedicated online resource for the recovery and reintegration of children affected by sexual exploitation and trafficking globally.
Developed and maintained through an Oak Foundation fellowship, the site is supported by an Advisory Group of experts and hosted by the UHI Centre for Rural Childhood in Scotland.
The online resource provides summaries of the key stages in the recovery and reintegration phase and directs readers to relevant texts.
Home: The Child Recovery and Reintegration Network also has dedicated spaces for both researchers and practitioners to access tools and resources and post comments.
The objectives of Home are to:
* highlight quality resources on recovery and reintegration
* process existing knowledge in a regular and effective way for the purposes of learning
* capture and highlight innovative practice in the field
* stimulate debate
* identify gaps in knowledge, resources and training and work creatively to address these gaps
* reach a diverse audience of practitioners, researchers, funders, policy-makers and students in order to foster learning, collaboration and partnership
Please visit Home: The Child Recovery and Reintegration Network for more information and to contribute to the site www.childrecovery.info
Please send all replies to: Claire.Cody@perth.uhi.ac.uk